Applications are encouraged for our PhD program.
Two PhD grants will be offered this year to the successful candidates.
Candidates must include the following mandatory documents:
- Application opening: 31st March, 2021
- Application deadline: 30 May, 2021
- Interview of candidates: June 2021
- Decision sent to candidates: July 2021
- Program start: September 2021
Applications must be sent to:
- Official university transcripts including bachelor and master.
- Official copies of previous diplomas.
- Research statement: should be at least one full page or at most two pages long. It should describe your academic and career plans, your motivation and scientific interests. While applicants should be familiar with the research of potential supervisors, prior contact with our faculty members is encouraged (see here the list of our labs and research areas). The applicant should mention in the research statement who could be a suitable supervisor.
- Recommendation letters.
- Proof of proficiency in French or English.